Viewing

Friends

Google Pagerank Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
ROASTe free shipping
Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We Still Need Saving?

Remember you proverb "Save Rich Jetty, Jetty Diligent Clever"?, This proverb would never stick in our memory all. But if we see a trend lately, especially the development of the era that continue to be followed by new things, the proverb has become unpopular again. To get rich is to be rich is not always to save money and save more, perhaps a more appropriate proverb to reflect this condition is "Diligent Jetty Clever, Clever Jetty Rich" or could be "Diligent Pangkal Rich". But this is not necessarily makes us not need saving or frugality, may be appropriate to current conditions is to regulate finance in a planned and targeted. Maybe not the base of the rich save more, but to "Save and Planned is the base Congratulations."

    Most people who succeed in achieving their quality of life (ie rich people) are people who used to be active and diligent in trying to build his business empire, examples such as Donald Trump, Rupert Murdoch, Bill Gates, Bob Sadino, Ciputra, and more . They are the ones who really understand the use of her potential, time, and opportunities. If we think, it is unlikely that wealth acquired by them is merely the result of savings, wealth gained an advantage derived from their businesses, from the money they were able to 'bring' and they 'hire' back to business business-they become even greater.

   So what about the presence of banking?, Which always offers one of their products, namely savings. With the mindset of these developments would be quiet savings product demand, or a savings product is not released again by the banks? In fact quite the contrary, banks have more incentive to offer savings products, both with the lure of interest / services that arouse or with fantastic prizes, which of course with a splashy campaign and crazy. This situation shows if savings products still in demand by the public, why can? Because the banks have learned this, that menabunng or savings term is synonymous with the bank, these terms are popular terms that are an integral part of banking promotional media. Actual savings products has flourished and expanded in terms of function, the savings rather than as a means to save money, but he can be as a means of business transactions, with various convenience facilities are provided. Banks are willing to invest all-out cost is only for the savings product.

   So back to the question "Should We Still Saving?", If the question was addressed to me, then I would answer, "Yes, I Really Need One to Save!", Why? because of savings products are very accommodating of my financial purposes, if I want to transfer the money then I would open a savings account first, if I want to make my ATM open a savings account first, if I want to borrow money in the bank then I will open a savings account first, if I want to travel so I do not want to bring a lot of cash, so I keep some in my savings, if my employees / employee most of my salary so I can set aside in savings, if it is to transact my business I need a savings account. So finally to conclude, current savings products have become part of our lives, with some facilities that it provides convenience.

0 comments: